Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 19th Anniversary!!!





Today is our 19 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been together that long. It seems like just yesterday I spotted this good looking young man walking into my institute class. I had butterflies in my stomach and I knew I had seen someone who would be very important to my future. I had no idea!!

After we took our family pictures this year, a lot of people said that we never age. Well, to show how different we look than we did 19 years ago, I am posting a picture from when we were first married and then one we took a few months ago.

Happy Anniversary honey!! Here is to 19 more great years. I love you!!

7 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Happy Anniversary! By posting that picture when you were first married just proves that you really don't age! You both look pretty much the same! My email is hippyrochelle@yahoo, I'd appreciate the invite!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Happy anniversary and you do look the same, more laugh lines and more maturity in the eyes but still fun and in love.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I have to agree, I don't see the whole aging thing. You both look so much the same! Congratulations you two!

Shandy said...

ok, so you do look younger in the first picture (but serioulsy by only maybe 5 or 6 years) defnitley not almost 20 years!!!!
wow!
happy anniversary!!

Karla said...

You have changed your hair style but really you haven't changed much and Bobbie is just like my dad, you can't really tell the difference in any of their pictures. The man is now 72 and just starting to show age.

Anna said...

You guys look so young in that first picture! :) You still look like yourselves, though. Neither of you have really changed that much. That's good, right?

You and your hubby are so cute together. I'm glad that you are happy. Here's to the next 19 years of happiness!

Lorell said...

Congrats to you and the foolpants...:D