Friday, August 29, 2008

Hurray for Scouting!

I am so proud of my boys, they are all scouts. My oldest son is an Eagle Scout, my second son is a Life Scout (the rank before Eagle), my third son just got 4 pins toward his Webelo badge, and my fourth son just earned his Bear badge as well as several arrow points. They are such amazing kids! I love the scouting program, it truly takes boys and makes them into responsbile young men. They learn so much and I get to be a part of that because I am the Bear den leader right now. Hats off to the person who started this inspired program!


3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Your so cute! You look like such a proud mommy in that picture. Congratulations on the awards!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Oh Cub Scouts and the joy of the awards......so fun. Such a good mom.

Amber said...

You are amazing. Caden is going to miss you so bad! Thanks for being a great example to me and my boys!!!