Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disney on Ice

While my husband took our 4 sons camping last night, my daughter and I went to see "Disney on Ice". Now Disney always puts on a good show, we love their movies, and their parades are amazing. This show was no exception. They had numbers from most of the popular movies, from Toy Story to Pinocchio. All of the princesses (with their princes) were represented which my daughter loved. I snapped a few pictures and before you look at them, I am warning you that my camera isn't very good (especially for far away shots). Hint hint to the husband - I need a new camera honey!! There is a picture of the Disney gang, the Lion King w/ Timon & Pumba, the grand finale where all of the characters were on the ice, and then finally a picture of me and my little princess. It was a really fun night!!














5 comments:

Shandy said...

oh how fun, fun, FUN!!!
I bet Brianna was in heaven!!! and loved the glimpses you gave us! and how sweet is that last pic of the two of you! so fun! =)

JOhn's mom works for KTVB and they always give tickets to the staff for events so she's got the 3 older boys there for tonights show... not sure how much they'll be "into" it.. but hey, it's means a quiet night at home for me! LOL

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I would have loved to go! It looks like so much fun! Glad you girls could get away:)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

What a fun time. She is looking more like you each day.

I do not think you are Emma, she was such a busy-body. Not you at all. I did not like that one cause I am so not Elinor Dashwood - she was a martyr and I let everyone know when I am suffering - right???

Drostan and Jennifer said...

We went on Saturday and the kids loved it. I'm glad you had fun!

Amber said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I am glad you got to have a mommy daugter day doing that. Those are the memories that they cherish