Friday, October 31, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party

We had our preschool Halloween party yesterday and the kids had a blast! We had two princesses (one peach and one pink - now don't get that confused because they will remind you!), a soldier, a dragon, a ballerina, Spiderman, and Ironman. We decorated a haunted house, played Halloween Bingo, watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", and had lots of treats to eat. It's hard to believe that this is my job - to play with kids! Who knew!! My other job is to hang out with teenagers (teaching Driver's Education). What a life! I'm so glad I got my teaching degree, I truly never have to grow up!! Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!














































3 comments:

Shandy said...

ahhh! so SOOOO cute! and sounds like such fun to be in your preschool class! -- am I too old to enroll? LOL

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! I know Preston had a great time and I think he even got more treats than his siblings (which he was ever so proud of).

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Megan just loves going to school. That little stinker. She'll only smile if it's her idea, huh? lol