Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homecoming Dance
































My oldest boy went to Homecoming tonight with his "special" gal. I had to capture it all of course. We took a few shots at her house, they were cute pinning on the rose and ten putting on the corsage. He wanted to take the Mustang to the dance and his dad was happy to let him. We then went to the temple grounds to take some pictures with the rest of his group. It was beautiful background for the pictures and the cloudy sky made for perfect light, however, the girls were freezing in their short sleeve dresses so we had to make the photo session a quick one. We did have enough time for a few silly shots though. I love the one of them all looking off in the distance like they are in deep thought and then of course the one of Skyler picking up his date - right after this picture he pretended he was going to drop her. What a funny kid!! I hope they are having a great time at the dance. Oh to be young again - sigh.....

2 comments:

Karla said...

They all look so nice and I love seeing girls dressed modest and looking so beautiful. BTW - I love the music, I clicked on your blog the other day and left it on while I did things around the house:)

Lorell said...

They all look so sharp!! It's so nice to see the girls in modest dresses, too. Looks like they had a great time!