Monday, September 28, 2009

The Homecoming Answer

So the answer to homecoming was cute. We were about to go to sleep and the dog started barking and wouldn't stop. This generally means someone is at the door and so we looked out the upstairs window and saw 4 giggling girls behind the trees in the middle of our cul-de-sac. Then one by one they came in dark hooded costumes and rung the doorbell and said "Delivery for S" and then handed him a pizza with balloons on top. There were 3 pizza deliveries and they spelled out "Y-E-S". I ran downstairs to take a picture and S had already eaten 2 pieces of the "Y" pizza and so the pictures aren't as good. What can I say, teenage boys will eat pizza even if it is 11:00 at night!!

3 comments:

Starnes fam said...

What a cute idea! I remember in High School asking a guy to a dance using a pizza as well.
I had a friend give him the pizza with a note on top.
It said: Will you go to the dance with me? If yes...eat the pizza and return the box...if no, eat the box and return the pizza!
haha

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Stacy, you never cease to make me laugh! I agree, what a cute pizza idea, I hope my kids are that creative someday.

Lorell said...

Too cute! I think you were lucky that you got any pictures of the pizzas at all...LOL!! That's pretty good with teenage boys in the house. :)