Tuesday, April 6, 2010

11 Years old and loving life




































I can't believe this youngest son of mine is already 11 years old. He is so sweet and quiet and smart but lately he has really gotten a voice in our home. I think with maturity he is starting to see that he has to speak up to be heard in our group! He is our son who is always getting "picked up" by women all over (in restaurants, in stores, and on the street) who fall in love with his big eyes and dark eyelashes. I am going to worry about him in a few years when the girls his age start noticing him!! Happy Birthday to my sweet Bryson, we love you!!!!

5 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

He is so big now but he still looks so much like he did when he was little! He is a cutie, you really will have to be careful.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I love the pictures of him as a little Bryson. My how times does fly.....

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Bryson! I can't wait to see you guys....

faiz said...

i`m from malaysia,i like to say...enjoy family.

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

paschervente.fr de bonnes critiques.

Jupe Herve Leger

sac a main louis vuitton

Lunettes de soleil carrera

<BR