Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Preschool Fun!






















We had so much fun at our preschool Valentine's party. The kids made cards for their families and little hearts out of beads and pipe cleaners. They were so funny, they all said "I can't do it" and then I said "Oh, sure you can, see" and then I took their hands and helped them put the beads on the pipe cleaner and then you could see the light bulb go on in their heads, "Oh, I see" they said. It is so cool when they learn something and you can see it in their eyes.
We had fun watching "Be My Valentine Charlie Brown" and eating treats while looking at the Valentine cards in their mailboxes. It was a blast and they all went home nice and "sugared up" which I'm sure their parents just loved!! I love teaching preschool!!!!

3 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Kids, sugar and out the door are good things.

What a cute bunch of kids - I wish I could have come to your school. I never got preschool which I think explains alot.......(you fill in the blank on that one)!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

They had a great time. Preston came home pretty proud that he finally got a Valentines day party. I think it was just last year he was complaining that Dallin and Alise got to have tons of Valentines and he didn't. Thanks for making it such a fun time for him!

Starnes fam said...

Parker loves to come to school! He has MUCH respect for you too. Every day he'll say things like..."Mom..Miss Fenn said that I needed to go to Carls Jr. today." Even though he makes a bunch things up like thathe OBVIOUSLY thinks that if you say something..its the way it has to be!