Monday, April 6, 2009

Double Digits for my little boy!


My "baby" boy turned 10 yesterday and it is so hard for me to believe. He has grown up so fast. In honor of his birthday, I would like to list 10 things about my sweet little boy that you may or may not know (in no particular order).
1. He is very independent and doesn't mind playing by himself.
2. He is SUPER smart. All of my kids are smart, but he says things that dumbfound me!
3. He has beautiful eyes, greeen eyes, that stop women in their tracks.
4. He is my boy that looks most like my husband (at that age).
5. He was our bonus baby who came 15 months after his brother.
6. He spent the first 4 days of his life in the NICU learning to breathe on his own.
7. He loves to play video games!!
8. He has been reading fluently since he was 5 and has mastered Harry Potter.
9. He is a super snuggler.
10. He is such a low maintenance easy going kid. He has been left at church several times because he is so quiet and we forget he is there.
Happy Birthay my darling boy, we love you so much!!!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle Brunson said...

That's so funny that you leave him at church..sad...but funny!