Thursday, March 19, 2009

Field Trip to Krispy Kreme

















I love to take our annual field trip to Krispy Kreme with my preschool kids. It is so fun to see how the donut making machines work and to see the kids expressions on their faces when they touch the dough (they alway say "eewww!"). The guys at Krispy Kreme do a good job explaining everything and making it fun for the kids. Thanks to the moms (and dad) who came along to help!! After we came back to the preschool classroom, I asked the kids what they thought of the field trip and they said "YUMMY!". I think that sums it up - yummy - what a great word.

3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

How FUN!! I want to go!! MMMM...donuts!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

It's nice to be able to see what my son is doing even though I can't be there. It looks like they had a great time.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I did not know that they had fieldtrips to Krispy Kreme, I will have to watch out for the kids and go join the group and get me a free sample. What fun for you and the class. You are a fun teacher.