Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wedding in Tennessee


I just returned from the wedding of my cousin in Tennessee. It was so wonderful to see so many famiily members I hadn't seen in 14 years. Why is it that we wait until a marriage or even a death to see our loved ones? I don't know the answer to that, but it was so good to see those so many that I love in the same place at the same time. I have inserted a picture of me, my mom, and my aunt at the wedding and another with the happy couple. Don't they look so cute! Aah young love! It makes me remember my own wedding over 17 years ago, where does the time go...................
Aren't they photogenic?! I don't think I was ever that young!

2 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Looks like you had fun at your cousins wedding. It's always fun just to get away and feel free without the kids. Glad to see you back. . .I am sure Bobby is too.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I think Bobby was a little stressed but it is good for men to appreciate us!!!!!!

I do not get it, you always look so good in pictures, so unfair. But I am glad that you are back safe and sound.

4 more days!!!!