Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You've Got a Friend in Me!

Friends are the essense of life! If they are near or far, it doesn't matter. I have such a great group of friends, I just don't know how I would navigate my life without them. This picture reflects just a few of my friends, but two who are so dear to my heart. One is my Ya-Ya sister who is my kindred spirit and probably should have been born into the same family as me. The other is my crazy always there when I need her friend who puts up with all of my stuff on a daily basis. To all my friends out there who have touched my life, I love you gals!! You are the best!

3 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I freaked out that my face was up there on the big screen. I am trying to remember where that was taken and then it hit me - Time Out!!! I remember cause I am so sleep deprived and really just want to finish reading the Twilight books that you got me hooked on.
I will miss that this year but the Temple will be so much better.
YAYA my friend, really in my heart we are sisters just don't tell Tonya.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Cute Blog! If you want to try a slideshow I can help you with that too.

Starnes fam said...

Hi Fenn Family! Welcome to blogworld! I saw your name on the Jamie's page. Parker is counting down the days until he can go to "Mrs Fenns" class! Hope you are having a great summer.