Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like....something?!



















It's great fun when your kids are old enough to do the Christmas light hanging by themselves (Dad was on the group supervising and directing) and my boys are just the two for the job. They love being up on the roof where they can break their necks.
Then we were off to the tree lot to pick out just the right one. The kids all have their own idea on which one is the perfect tree and I just give my seal of approval and go stand by the outside heater. We love to have a real tree, you can't beat that fresh tree smell!

4 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I see a future entreupreunural (how the heck do you spell that word!) boys there. I am sure there were about 10 husbands going, now why didn't I just hire them to go out there and string those (blankety blank) lights. So much fun!!!

Shandy said...

oh I'd be freaking out watching my boys (or even John!) up on the roof.. I have to go inside and not think about it - LOL
I'll have to drive by and see their handywork :)

Julie said...

Man, I can't wait until my boys can do it, I can never get Ricahard to do any. I throw the net lights over the shrubs and that's all we get. Your lights look great.

Anderson Adventures said...

I love Christmas decorations!!! Hey, off the subject, is Bobby still doing insurance? I need to find some nursing liability insurance..... I would email, but Jake just wiped the computer clean and I can't find my contacts. You can email me at jakensara@gmail.com. Thanks!!!