Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catching up December


Before I put Christmas pictures on here, I need to try and catch up on pictures for the month of December. We had so many activities during the month (before school got out) that it seemed we were running every night (and day). We had a school play (son number 4 played "Lewis" in the Lewis and Clark play), a school musical program (son number 3 sang Christmas songs and it was so cool!), a Christmas parade (where we froze to death while watching son number 1 play his trumpet - so fun!!), and finally my daughter and I went and watched Ballet Idaho perform The Nutcracker. Her best girl friend (I have to specify because she has a best boy friend too!) played a mouse in the ballet and it was so neat to watch her perform and the ballet dancers were excellent. Of course we can't forget the picture of my little girl on Santa's lap (the boys think they are all too big for this:(.

It has truly been a full month and that is not including the Christmas festivies which I will post later. On another note, my hubby and I have two foster kids now and so this brings our total to 7 children living in our home. I can't post pictures of them because that is against a VERY long list of rules we have to follow, but just know that they are darling and we enjoy having them in our home, but our workload is up a bit and this may cause me not to post as much or maybe I will post more to save my sanity!!





































3 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Hey lady I love the new picture, they really turned out so good. I think that of all the cards that we got with family pictures that yours was really the nicest.

Shandy said...

your kids are all so talented! how fun to be able to go and support them in such fun and wonderful things during this month!
loved all the pics too!!

val said...

I can't imagine my children growing up and going to dances and stuff. It must be crazy. But you always keep things in order.