Saturday, September 12, 2009

Everyone Needs a little Time Out!!




Each year I get the chance to attend a women's day at the Boise Centre on the Grove where I hear wonderful musical, inspirational speakers, and I get to spend some time with the girls. This year was especially wonderful because it was both Friday night and Saturday. I leave this conference feeling rejuvinated and determined to be a better person. I call it my spiritual battery recharge session. I was missing my BFF Queenie this year, but I know she will join us again next year. Thanks "Time Out" for another great year!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun. I wish I could have came. I could really use some spiritual battery recharging right now. Thank goodness that its stake conference tomorrow and I can hope to get some with my four kiddos by myself..lol I am glad you got to go and looks like you all had a great time. I miss all these ladies. They are great!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

It was so awesome this year! I loved all the speakers, what a great time! Where did you all go for lunch?

"The Queen in Residence" said...

There you are at PF Changs having a fabulous lunch. I am so sad to have missed it but it was a necesary break from my life. I so need a beach somewhere with a lounge chair just for me....want to go with me?