Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation































Today was preschool graduation and it is always such a happy and sad occassion. I love to see the kids and talk about how much they have grown over the year, but I am sad when I think I won't see those bright smiling faces every year. Sadly I am not teaching next year, I am taking the year off to help my at my husband's office. His business is the bread and butter here and it takes priority over everything else. I have been helping a lot over the last year and doing both is quite difficult. So it with sadness I say goodbye to these kids this year, they have been fun and we have had some crazy times together!!!! This is a graduation I will never forget, one of my students cried (quietly) through the whole thing because she didn't think the graduation gown matched her outfit, she is a fashionable little girl and could probably give me some wardrobe advise! Here are some pictures of graduation - a disclaimer though, my hubby took the pictures so I look terrible in most of them because I am talking and we all know how much expression I have in my face when I talk - not a Kodak moment!!!!

4 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

They look so cute in their cap-n-gowns. What a fun celebration and I thought she was crying cause she was going to miss you as her teacher. I think you look great even with the man taking pictures.:>

Shandy said...

ok..I've never seen a preschool "graduating" class all spiffy in caps and gowns - that is adorable!!
I'm sure it is bitter sweet for you - and I'm sure a lot of moms will be sad that they don't have you as an option for next year... just goes to show how much you're loved!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

We are really going to miss you next year, and I know the kids will too. You have been so wonderful! That was a great graduation, I really enjoyed it.

The Coe's said...

Those are sooo cute!!!