Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shotgun Prom?












Now I have heard of shot gun weddings, but who ever heard of a shot gun prom? This was really funny because before my son went to pick up his date for the prom on Saturday night, he asked "Is your dad going to be waiting for me with his gun" and his date laughed. Well once he got there her dad really was waiting with his gun, as a joke.
The kids had a great time. They went in my hubby's new yellow Mustang and didn't seem to mind that they had to squeeze into it since it is a sport's car. They even had to mash down my son's date's dress to get it in before they closed the door. What a bunch of great kids! I can't believe my son is old enough to go to the prom!! Isn't his date a cutie!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What cute girls. I love to see that the girls are modestly dressed also. Great job for them.

Amber said...

Oh yeah and the boys look very handsome also. Looks like fun was had by all.

Starnes fam said...

The gun thing is hilarious! It really is hard to believe that you have a son old enough to go to prom! Crazy! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Shandy said...

ok.. now THAT is funny!
and can't blame the kids for wanting to ride around in such a fun car!
and for the record - I think all of them are cuties! :)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I love the smashed dress, but they look so wonderful and I am sure that they had a great time with the super sonic car. I cannot believe what a handsome young man Skyler has turned into. I still see that little guy in the face, the rest of the man boy is really wiggin.