Thursday, May 7, 2009

TAGGED!!!

Top 8 I've been tagged

My 8 favorite TV Shows
1- Castle
2- Boston Legal
3- Dancing with the Stars (I know, I know)
4- Without a Trace
5- CSI
6- Law & Order
7- Jon & Kate plus 8
8- Family Feud

8 Things I did Yesterday
1- My calling
2- Laundry
3- Started reading "Anne of Green Gables"
4- Shopping with Breezy
5- Lunch out with Breezy
6- Balanced my check book (yikes!)
7- Ran errands
8- Took my kids to mutual

My 8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Saigon Grill
2- Cancun
3- Texas Roadhouse
4- Olive Garden
5- On the Border
6- Cheesecake Factory
7- Johnny Carino's
8- Tito's Tacos (it's in CA)

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1- School being over for the year!!
2- Spending time with my hubby
3- My BFF coming to visit
4- Friday
5- Seeing my mom this summer
6- The pool opening
7- Warmer weather
8- Vacation (if I get one this summer!)

8 Things on my Wish List
1- Family getting along
2-More time with my hubby
3- Some $$ in my savings account
4-A car that runs well
5- A cruise!!!
6- A maid so I can spend time with my kids instead of cleaning
7- New clothes that fit
8- A better economy

Now I have to tag 8 people so I look forward to reading all of yours.
1- Tammy
2- Jen
3- Staci
4- Becky
5- Erica H.
6- Erica F.
7- Julie
8- Val

1 comment:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I will get on my right now, but good to know that I at least got a ranking.....:>