Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess What Teacher?




















































It's so funny to listen my preschool kids tell me stories. You never know what you will get what you hear "Guess What Teacher". Here are some of the comments I hear.

A.R. says "Teacher my kitty bit my foot!" What did you do this weeknd A.R.? "I played house."

H.L. says "Teacher I got a new game and I played it this morning" What did you do this weekend H.L.? "I already told you, I got a new game!"

M.O. says "Teacher I have a dog named Pongo, he is under the computer table". What did you do this weekend M.O. "There was a tree monster in my room and my dad scared her away."

P.S. says "Teacher, I'm going small!" (this means the swing is slowing down, come and push me) Also "Come and see what is on the slide, it's a HUGE bug!"

P.H. says "Babies don't live on farms." What did you do this weekend P.H. "I did a project!"

M.H. says "Teacher it rained two days ago" What did you do this weekend M.H. "I played Candyland with my family."

R.M. says "Teacher I ate my mom's birthday cake" What did you do this weekend R.M. "My cousin bit me!" (uh-oh)

S.E. is very quiet but when I ask, What did you do this weekend S.E. "I baked a cake with my mom"
Now each of these "teacher" comments, starts out "Guess what teacher" and it is so funny to hear what comes afterwards. I love their stories, they always make me laugh. I wonder which ones are true and which ones are dreamed up. I'm sure the moms all know the histories behind these silly comments, but for me they just makes me think "hmmm, what wild imaganations".

7 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That was Great! It's so funny to hear what they say. My son makes me laugh almost everyday so I can imagion what a room FULL of 3 year olds would be like.

Jamie and Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"The Queen in Residence" said...

So cute, and the things that you get told are just funny.

val said...

I love it, what a fun job sometimes. I sure am glad that you have the patience for it. I sure appreciate all your devotion.

Julie said...

Yes, I think Alayna bit Rhett, like over a year ago. His memory is so long. He loves school, you are doing a great job.

Busy Lady said...

Their memories do go back very far. I love it when I hear the history on these comments. They are such fun kids, they just make me laugh every day. Maybe I should run a camcorder some day to archive some of what they say. It could be dangerous though....

Starnes fam said...

Wow! I am so impressed with the picture you were able to get of Parks! Gotta love a 3 year old mind!