Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag You're It!

Four Places that I go Over and Over
1. Church
2. School
3. The Laundry Room
4. Wal-Mart

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Disneyland
2. On a Cruise (even though I have never been on one, I think I would like it!)
3. Visiting my family in CA or FL
4. Reading a book on a beach

Four People I talk to on a Regular Basis
1. Tonya
2. My Mother
3. The Husband
4. Tammy (via e-mail)

Four Places I like to Eat
1. McGrath's
2. Donnie Mac's Trailer Park Cuisine (sweet potato fries-yum!)
3. Saigon Grille
4. Cancun

Four People I Tag
1. Jamie
2. Julie
3. Staci
4. Mom

2 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Look at you and how fancy you are. I think that I tried this one and then chose the other one. I had too many complaints from the folks that they could not see the writting.
You also need to come and get your award from me. I so love the blog. All you have to do is copy it to your photo file and then insert it on the side bar. Come on and get it lady!!!!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I see you tagged me. I just updated my blog tonight with something else so I am going to take a raincheck. I'll do that next I promise! Thanks for thinking of me.