Saturday, September 13, 2008

Images of Summer





My sister-in-law just sent some pictures from her camera that she took in July when she was here visiting. We had great fun with them! It's always awesome for cousins to re-connect when they live so far away. The picture of the kids with the snake was actually taken last summer (2007) when we went to visit them. We took a walk on the Venice boardwalk (where the freaks come out during the day and night!) and the boys were so brave to pose with this snake and their two cousins. My daughter wouldn't go near this snake and neither would I! Summer fun!! I will miss those lazy crazy days............

2 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

What is it with freaks and snakes, YUCK!!! I hate them. Where are you on the patio, that looks like a place we need to go soon.

Julie said...

I love this new layout, yummy.