Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My New Preschool Class

Aren't they cute! I have eight 3 year olds this year. They were all over the place today. It was a crack up and so different from my group of 4 year olds last year. It was great though because last year those 4 year olds did their own thing and didn't really need much direction. These kids are fresh and new and ready to learn. They all got along beautifully. Once we get rid of the wiggles, they are going to be perfect. I love them already! Preschool is great fun!

4 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Ha, ha, ha I think only 3 out of the 8 kids have their eyes looking where they are suppose to. They all look a little spacey. Too funny, I know by the end of the year, all eyes will be on you because you do such an amazing job with your preschool kids. I am grateful for you!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

what a cute bunch this year. I hope that it was a good day and that you are ready for this.

I left an award for you over on my blog come and get it!!!

Julie said...

Did you take a picture of Rhett on his own? I thought maybe you did, I got so busy that day that I forgot. Poor fourth child.

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I love it! What a great pic of a bunch of 3 year olds. Megan has loved school and asks to go every day. Thanks for making it so fun and inviting.