Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Quirky Tag

Okay my best friend tagged me and so I guess I better do this!

6 things about me that are quirky:

1. I am always cold no matter what the weather is (unless it is 100 degrees and I am in the sun) so I always take a sweater to the movies even in the summer time and I wear socks to bed!

2. The last thing I do before I go to bed is go to the bathroom, even if I just went 5 minutes ago. I think this is a mental throw back from when I was a kid and we weren't allowed out of bed once we were tucked in even if we had to go to the bathroom (I had many accidents as a little kid and then I became paranoid!)

3. I have to do my own laundry. If someone else does it I am afraid they will shrink my clothes or not get the stains out before they go in the washer. Again, I think this is a paranoid throw back from my childhood.

4. I won't go to bed with a sink full of dirty dishes. I hate the way my kitchen smells in the morning if there are dirty dishes in the sink.

5. I am always lighting candles and spraying febreeze around my house. I am super worried that my house will smell like it is full of a bunch of boys - oh wait, it is full of a bunch of boys!

6. I am a romantic through and through. I cry at sappy movies and romantic books, even if it is so obvious how they are going to turn out. I love a happy ending, chick flicks, and the hallmark commercials always get me bawling.

Okay, so those are the quirky things about me and now after writing them I am wondering if Tiffany is right about me being a little OCD! I tag - Shandy, Julie, Jen, and Jamie (but only if you want to do it!)

5 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

You are so not OCD!!!!!!! I think that those things are so normal and I am beginning to wonder if I am really in need of therapy.

Just so you know, not once have I walked in your house and thought, "It smells like a bunch of boys have wreslted and then left their smelly socks in dark places to ruminate for a while." It always smells good!!!

Starnes fam said...

You are so funny! I was wondering why your house always smelled so good...now I know!! haha

Shandy said...

LOL... seems like lots of your quirks resulted from your childhool ;)

I think I'm going to have to invest in some febreeze and follow your example! I'm always paranoid about that too!
I see the tag and will put it on my list of things to do :)

Jamie and Lindsey said...

It's good to get to know you more (although I already knew you were extreamly clean):) I think those are great quirks to have! I would do the quirk tag but I already did. Check out my second to last blog entry.

Julie said...

Bless you for tagging me. I just might have to put up a post. Unless I get pulled away from the computer by some "emergency" in the next few minutes.